Today we've released an update to our smash-hit DCO-106, version 1.0.18 Build 40, which includes a number of improvements, both major and minor. We've improved the DCO-106's chorus effect by studying the original hardware in great detail and adjusting our chorus effect to better match its characteristics. In addition, we've made improvements to overall CPU usage, and fixed a number of small issues (listed below) that have have been reported to us and that we've discovered in our testing.
DCO-106 will update automatically the next time you run it (unless you've turned off auto-updating in the preferences), or you can update immediately by visiting the DCO-106 Download page.
Thanks for helping make DCO-106 a major success!
- Plug-in now remembers last-used scaling
- Plug-in now remembers last-used MIDI mappings. This can be disabled in the preferences
- Fixed Pro Tools & Logic crash with mono tracks
- Reverb & delay are flushed when the plug-in is reset, and synced LFO & Arpeggiator are reset
- Only auto-launching installer updates (if preference is set) if interface has been shown
- Fixed preset code to better handle presets names with illegal file characters such as /?*
- Fixed channel pressure MIDI mapping
- Fixed bug that could show duplicate preset collections with same name
- Fixed rare automation bug during mix down
DCO-106 Build 40 (10/19/2020)
- Improved chorus effect in multiple small ways to match the original Juno chorus, including not disrupting lower frequencies
- Fixed manual entering of Arpeggiator rate slider value
- Square wave LFO is now unipolar
- LFO + Mod Wheel gain was too high
- LFO Delay is now hooked up to the VCA LFO
- LFO and Arpeggiator Rate Sliders now work in "reverse" order when Sync button is on in these sections, mirroring the slider behavior when Sync is off
- "VCO" changed to "DCO" in the Bender section
- Slider cap art improved to more accurately reflect original hardware
Oct 19, 2020