Voltage Modular Version History
- OpenGL hardware acceleration (if supported)
- Plug-in hosting modules
- Favorite icon and category for modules
- Module presets
- Right click to add new modules
- "All But Current Jack" cable transparency mode.
- Ability to change preset folder to user specified location
- Fix for potential crash when exiting
- Added right click "Reset Controls" to return a module to its default state.
- Fixed Mac crash in cable drawing code
- Fixed hiding components not working the first time
- Fix for
“hidden” products not downloading
- Installer now installs Visual C++ 2010 redist if necessary.
- Fix for discrete knobs.
- Fix for return to default value.
- Removed default edit boxes and replaced with button to go to default.
- Added polyphonic jacks and cables, and polyphonic CV and gate outputs to IO panel.
- Fixed some drawing glitches with cables.
- Fixed HD status bar
- Loading proper size of plugin in DAW
- Accidentally was showing saved cabinets in the store
- Hopefully fixed the preset downloading issue for one customer.
- Added a Help toolbar item.
- Dragging a knob or control that is being automated will not respond to the automation.
- Voltage Core now includes a bunch of new polyphonic and “super” modules, free for existing customers.
- Sped up painting/drawing performance. Our platform code was not accounting for small redraws such as LED’s blinking and was redrawing way too much. We fixed the code to only redraw those small areas. This also helped performance on hi-def / Retina displays a bit, as they are redrawing many more pixels.
- Increased autoscroll speed when dragging a cable or module.
- Dragging module above top cabinet no longer pauses dragging.
- Dragging cable now draws faster
- Got rid of pref to show cables during module drag.
- During cable drag, we only redraw if the mouse has moved. Small optimization.
- Fixed Add Review Dialog to show button - it was broken with the new demo code
- Updated EULAs
- Fixed % download display for larger downloads. (Was looking like the download was restarting)
- Fixed auto-update code due to the wrong slashes.
- Allowing for tooltips if the control so desires. Buttons rejoice - you can show tooltips if you want now!
- Fix for saved presets not showing up immediately in current category.
- Fixed demo mode problems for any module
- Fixed incorrect buy url
- Bug #10567, fixed mixdown of automation for performance knobs
- Fixed text length for info box
- Fix for line draw glitch when zoomed in at 150% and dragging modules
- Duplicate cabinet now goes to the next cabinet spot next to the current cabinet, instead of at the end.
- Fixed a slow down after changing zoom.
- Update preset display after saving a new preset.
- Added preference allowing users to adjust controls via the mouse wheel.
- No longer showing products that are not for individual resale.
- Added an alert dialog before deleting the cabinet.
- Added option to add module via right click to library. Renamed "Show Module Information" to "Info..."
- Fixed right click issue with hover state of jack staying red.
Do you have an account?
There are new and exciting things being developed for Voltage Modular and we would’t want you
to miss the news. Sign up to stay informed about new releases and updates!
Create An Account
Demo of Voltage Modular
Sounds from Voltage Modular